- You will need to have a PayPal account in order to request a cash withdrawal. You should make sure your PayPal account information provided to us is accurate, complete and update-to-date, and you will be solely responsible for any consequences as a result of inaccurate or incomplete PayPal account information being provided.
- The minimum amount for making a cash withdrawal request from us is US$50. You can only withdraw when you have an account balance of more than US$50. Each user can withdraw no more than US$1,000 per calendar day. The US dollar withdrawal threshold can be changed from time to time, based on our sole discretion, subject to any mandatory laws or regulations in the country/region you reside.
- Going to withdraw indicates you agree with our Terms of Service.
- Will there be any fee for withdrawal?
We will not charge you any fee for processing your withdrawal request. However, PayPal might charge transaction fees for processing your cash withdrawal request or any follow-up requests. You can visit PayPal’s official website to learn more about their transaction fees.
- How long will it take to receive my cash?
Each withdrawal application will be reviewed and processed by us for security reasons within 15 calendar days of receipt, but it is not guaranteed that each withdrawal application will be approved within the aforesaid time frame. Further, PayPal may place your funds on hold for a further period of time (at their sole discretion) due to their screening requirements. Therefore, please allow a further period of 21 calendar days for funds to be transferred to your PayPal account. We will try to process withdrawal requests in a timely manner, however we do not guarantee that payments will be made within a specific period.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org