Cash Award Withdrawal Terms
1. Withdrawal Requirements:
- You will need to have a PayPal account in order to request a cash withdrawal. You should make sure the PayPal account information provided to us is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- PayPal only allows individuals aged 18 or older to open and hold a PayPal account.
- You will be solely responsible for any consequences as a result of inaccurate or incomplete PayPal account information being provided.
- Withdraw minimum is divided into 1 dollar (for first time users) 2 dollars, 5 dollars and 20 dollars, 4 set amounts. You can choose to withdraw from 1 set amount, when your diamonds are greater or equal to your chosen set amount. The rest of your diamonds can be withdrawn when they meet the set amount. Users can only withdraw once a day.
- Any changes to withdrawal limits will be displayed on our page.
- By clicking the Withdraw button, you indicate that you agree with the
- TikTok is not responsible for any event of force majeure (including natural disasters, activities subject to the instructions of government agencies, cyberattacks), system failure, third party reasons, etc., which results in your inability to withdraw or any withdraw errors.
- If we discover suspected fraudulent or cheating, we have to right to stop (invite code, claim gems, withdraw, rewards) and cancel all your acquired rewards.
- The campaign ends on 09/01/2019, please withdraw your balance before this date, or all your balance will be cleared to zero.
- We reserve the right to interpret and make adjustments to the legal document.
- TikTok currently only supports PayPal accounts which allow users to withdraw amounts in US dollars. Your Australian Dollars ($) currency amount is for reference only and your withdrawal application of Australian Dollars will be converted into US dollars with a fixed rate of 1:0.7. If your PayPal account does not have a US dollar balance, the actual amount paid to you in Australian Dollars will be exchanged from US Dollars according to the PayPal exchange rate at the time, and a corresponding exchange fee will be incurred. You can visit PayPal’s official website to learn more about their transaction fees.
- You will be responsible for the payment of any taxes (including any related penalties or interest) to the relevant tax authority relating to your withdrawal of any funds.
- Will there be any fee for withdrawal?
We will not charge you any fee for processing your withdrawal request. However, PayPal might charge transaction fees for processing your cash withdrawal request or any follow-up requests. Please visit PayPal’s official website for more information.
- How long will it take to receive my cash?
Each withdrawal application will be reviewed and processed by us for security reasons within 15 calendar days of receipt, but it is not guaranteed that each withdrawal application will be approved within that time frame. Further, PayPal may place your funds on hold for a further period of time (at their sole discretion) due to their screening requirements. Therefore, please allow a further period of 21 calendar days for funds to be transferred to your PayPal account. We will try to process withdrawal requests in a timely manner, however we do not guarantee that payments will be made within a specific period.