Brands large and small are finding new and unique ways to engage with the TikTok community, and we've seen time and time again that our users enjoy engaging with the brands they love. Today, we're excited to extend our capabilities for marketers to express themselves creatively and connect with the TikTok community with the official introduction of the TikTok For Business Marketing Partner Program.
We’re proud to launch our Marketing Partner Program today with nearly 20 certified partners across various areas of expertise including campaign management, creative development, branded effects, and measurement.
In recent months, we launched the TikTok For Business platform to give brands and marketers the tools to be creative storytellers and meaningfully engage with the TikTok community. We also launched new self-serve advertising solutions to support advertisers of all sizes and budgets and help them achieve their business goals. Building on these solutions, brands and marketers can now tap into our trusted ecosystem of partners including agencies and technology providers who can help them build successful campaigns and take advertising on TikTok to the next level.
“With the launch of TikTok For Business, we’re building new opportunities for marketers to be creative storytellers and meaningfully engage with the TikTok community,” said Melissa Yang, Head of Ecosystem Partnerships, TikTok. “We're thrilled to collaborate with some of the most strategic and trusted leaders in the advertising industry and continue giving marketers access to more tools to successfully create, measure and optimize ad campaigns on TikTok. We can’t wait to collaborate with partners to bring a creative and joyful experience to our brand partners and the broader TikTok community."
Collaborating with the best in the industry
All TikTok partners in the program have proven expertise in a variety of areas across TikTok's marketing platform and can support marketers at each step of their campaign creation, execution and measurement.
Partners that help plan, create, optimize, and measure marketing campaigns.
- Bidalgo drives growth and reduces user acquisition complexity for mobile marketers, leveraging AI to generate actionable insights and powerful automation capabilities for creative production and media buying.
- Empowers fast, efficient and reliable campaign management by enabling real-time, automated cross-channel actions based on aggregated data all from one platform.
- The world’s leading Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform.
- The marketing company that provides advanced AI analytics, expertise, and creative production to boost the performance of your campaigns
- Multi-channel ads management platform optimized for scale.
"Gen Z and modern customers want a brand experience that's authentic,” said Ragy Thomas, CEO and Founder
. "This partnership is an opportunity for brands to meaningfully connect with customers on TikTok while using Sprinklr's advanced AI and enterprise-grade governance to increase return on ad spend and protect brand reputation."
Partners that help marketers tap into the creative zeitgeist to generate inspiring, effective creative content. Creative partners are experts at producing creative assets for brands leveraging TikTok best practices.
- More than a marketplace connecting brands to video creators. We help businesses grow by transforming the way they produce video content at scale.
- Transforms existing brand assets into stunning handcrafted video ads.
- Leading creative analytics & post-production platform that uses data to understand your creative, improve your ads and increase marketing performance.
- Helping brands achieve their business goals with effective digital ad creative.
- Helps brands and agencies cost effectively scale the creation of UGC videos for ads.
"VidMob has always focused on partnering with the most innovative and creative marketing platforms to help advertisers understand their unique attributes, and create the best ads possible for that channel. TikTok's creative canvas and brilliant feed have captured the attention of a generation globally, and we look forward to helping marketers all over the world take full advantage of this important channel for authentic communications," said Alex Collmer, Founder & CEO, VidMob.
Partners that provide Virtual and Augmented-Reality services to brands from ideation to production for TikTok Branded Effects.
Bare Tree Media
- A full-service creative agency enabling brands to reach, engage and entertain consumers through the creation and digital publishing of augmented reality (AR), emojis, messaging stickers, and GIFs within popular messaging platforms.
- Global specialists in branded AR, Byte is a martech agency that combines technology and creativity to help solve brands’ challenges.
- Global creative production collective studio, creating realities. We specialise in cross-platform services including Retouch, CGI, Animation, VFX, VR, AR & Mixed Reality and Creative AI, and craft experiences for some of the biggest brands and agencies in the world.
- Ignite XR is an end-to-end creative solutions group for augmented reality, creating integrated AR campaigns for brands and translating ideas into engaging immersive creative experiences.
- A global creative platform that makes the creation of 3D and AR campaigns easier, faster, affordable and fun — including face filters, world effects, mini-games, portals and image trackers.
- Subvrsive is an immersive innovation studio focused on creating content, software, and experiences that transform businesses on a global scale.
- A modern communications agency that uses technology, strategy, and award-winning design to help brands earn the attention of their audiences.
- A production studio focusing on AR/VR, Digital, Experiential, Gaming, Innovation and Film projects.
Partners that provide a suite of measurement solutions in order to effectively target, measure and analyze campaigns.
- The world’s leading data, insights and consulting company.
For brands, TikTok opens an entirely new window of opportunity to create content that speaks to people, to invite the community to join in the conversation, and to Make TikToks. If you're a marketer in search of resources or a partner interested in building with TikTok, learn more about how to get involved
This article was
on the TikTok Newsroom on September 3, 2020