Upload

For You

Log in to follow creators, like videos, and view comments.

Popular topics

Comedy

Gaming

Food

Dance

Beauty

Animals

Sports

Suggested accounts

© 2022 TikTok
Back to For You
It’s all about quality!🚀 #inspire #mindset #motivation #bestfriend
00:00/00:00
It’s all about quality!🚀 #inspire #mindset #motivation #bestfriend
jon_inspires
Jon Hansen · 2021-11-20

350 comments

Log in to comment
Susan simons

Tyler perry has just honest wisdom

2021-11-20

148
Reply

Welcome All Rats 🐀👋

I love this 🥰

2021-11-20

35
Reply

kentdepina1

it's how I live my life, the roots of the tree is the only people I want in my life.

2021-11-20

32
Reply

Angela Marie

Thought the man I’d marry would be roots but I got myself a leaf 🤷‍♀️#happilydivorced

2021-11-21

27
Reply

View more replies (1)

Sundering6

That one I thought was my root just ended up being a branch 😪🤧.

2021-11-21

11
Reply

View more replies (5)

Myriah Worley

Friend sent this to me saying I’m a root person. I started dating someone else and he got upset about the friendship. And now friend

2021-11-22

4
Reply

View more replies (10)

Corben Markley919

That’s the thing there’s just as many roots as there are branches you just have to try a little harder to find the roots within people

2021-11-23

3
Reply

ginaquinones610

exactly 💯 💯 😬😬

2021-11-22

4
Reply

Cemetery Queen

@_dreamydecay_ thank you for being a root 🥰🥰🥰🥰

2021-11-22

3
Reply

View more replies (1)

Lexy_Burnette

@cheyenneclay18 @graciecovey my roots❤️

2021-11-23

2
Reply

View more replies (2)

Jwebb75

90% of the time, if they’re a root, branch or a leaf depends on you and who you are to them, the other 10% will always be leaves regardless.

2021-11-21

3
Reply

View more replies (1)

Auntie Ember

@theorain1013 @aye_trick newer version of Auntie's sometime friends

2021-11-21

2
Reply

View more replies (1)

Duchess

Root 🥰🥰🥰🥰 @adistraction00

2021-11-23

1
Reply

View more replies (2)

just_thenux

wow

2021-11-20

2
Reply

kreside

@blue934 @babyd0885 thank you for being roots. I love you guys 🥰

2021-11-23

1
Reply

View more replies (1)

Theresa Holly Mitche

my kids are my roots

2021-11-24

1
Reply

View more replies (3)

Angiemickey72😍

@t5dakid @redd_dread 🥰🥰 i got y'all

2021-11-23

1
Reply

View more replies (2)

bitchass

@kadiemarie00 you are one of my roots

2021-11-23

1
Reply

View more replies (1)

Amber Miller

I have no roots

2021-11-23

1
Reply

Recommended videos

Get TikTok App