Upload

For You

Log in to follow creators, like videos, and view comments.

Popular topics

Comedy

Gaming

Food

Dance

Beauty

Animals

Sports

Suggested accounts

© 2022 TikTok
Reply to @lindsaycurtis04
00:00/00:00
Reply to @lindsaycurtis04
georgia_beth_fitness
Georgia Malbrough · 1-12

135 comments

Log in to comment
✨chaos✨

90% lesbian. The other 10% is my husband.

1-12

1135
Reply

View more replies (12)

Raenie

I identify best with heteroflexible. Not completely straight but wouldn’t call myself bi either.

1-12

169
Reply

Georgia Malbrough · Creator

Gotcha, I’m very bi-sexual.

1-12

134
Reply

View more replies (5)

Kat

I like to think about it on a spectrum: 30% straight and 70% lesbian

1-12

99
Reply

View more replies (1)

Sarah Hill

Ok but those shoes!

1-12

33
Reply

AlexisClaire

LOL

1-12

9
Reply

Yram

I need to see the shoes a little closer 👀

1-12

12
Reply

View more replies (1)

Lisa

Same

1-12

16
Reply

Anna Raway

Same. Just realized it fully this past year at 39 years old. 😳

1-12

5
Reply

Aiesha_Mousa

What highschool sports do you think are the best to get in shape with?

1-12

4
Reply

Georgia Malbrough · Creator

I wouldn’t know personally I hid in the library during Highschool but maybe soccer or track

1-12

20
Reply

View more replies (5)

Go Bills

Kinsey scale.

1-12

3
Reply

Georgia Malbrough · Creator

I got a 3/6

1-12

1
Reply

michyultry6969

Oh my queen

1-12

2
Reply

Brandi

😂 You've literally been saying this for, at least, over a year.

1-12

1
Reply

katie whitby

which onclouds are those?

1-12

1
Reply

AK

This one has me rolling 😂

1-12

1
Reply

Lexsteck

New shoes who dis

1-12

2
Reply

Lindsay Curtis

😂😂😂 love it. you’re hilarious.

1-12

1
Reply

Jessica La Rosa

What type of women just of curiosity? Like more feminine or more masculine?

1-12

0
Reply

View more replies (1)

Panda R

In one of your videos you said people were commenting on you gaining weight… but GIRL, you look amazing! 🥳🥳🥳

1-12

1
Reply

Hailey Tanner

Where’d you get your shoes from?

1-12

0
Reply

View more replies (1)

ravimahmood

Love your shoes!!! Where are they from

1-12

0
Reply

Recommended videos

Get TikTok App