00:00 / 00:00
Char Kway Teow
Ingredients per portion
- 3 tbsp peanut oil
- 5 peeled green prawns
- 1 Chinese sausage, sliced thin on an angle
- 2 garlic chives, cut into 3cm strips
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tbsp each - sweet soy, oyster sauce and light soy, mix together
- Small handful bean shoots
- 1 spring onion, sliced and greens and whites separated
- 1 portion fresh wide and fat rice noodles, zapped in the microwave and pulled apart
1. Once you have everything ready, place a wok over a high heat.
2. Heat the oil and add the sausage and cook for 2 minutes then push to one side.
3. Add the egg - it will cook quickly. Then add the garlic chives and cook these for 3 minutes before adding the prawns and then the spring onion whites.
4. Cook the prawns for 2 minutes before adding the noodles and bean shoots. Cook this stirring often for 3 minutes.
5. Add the sauce to the outside of the wok and stir well.
6. Turn the heat off and then add the spring onion green.
7. Serve and enjoy!
#cooking #noodles #recipe #food #viralvideo
Log in to comment
You may like