Upload

For You

Log in to follow creators, like videos, and view comments.

Popular topics

Comedy

Gaming

Food

Dance

Beauty

Animals

Sports

Suggested accounts

© 2022 TikTok
Back to For You
confidence goes immediately 😂 #foryou #fyp #adammcg
00:00/00:00
confidence goes immediately 😂 #foryou #fyp #adammcg
_adammcg
Adam :) · 5-27

2396 comments

Log in to comment
Marie

Suddenly you’re also in charge of all the decisions that need to be made

5-27

966
Reply

View more replies (3)

August

This. Exactly.

5-28

711
Reply

View more replies (3)

RubyW

I call this balancing the energy

5-30

178
Reply

Outo Kana2

Fr I love being with super introverted ppl cuz then I get a burst of confidence 😭😭

5-29

131
Reply

♕ Kallie ♕

Ambiverted people be like:

5-29

42
Reply

Silki

you give 10%? fine I'll do the other 90% you already talk 80% of the time? also cool cuz I get to relax and just add 20%

5-28

45
Reply

:)

THE WAY I WAS LITERALLY THINKING ABOUT THIS LITERALLY YESTERDAY

5-28

30
Reply

View more replies (1)

Tharushi.w✌️

@malee_nat life of an ambivert🤌😭

5-29

17
Reply

View more replies (1)

Cam

I kin this tiktok

6-23

7
Reply

tescos finest ♡

@dampnoodle help I have been exposed too much by this guy 💀

6-24

7
Reply

View more replies (1)

Chiara Doedens

@bellmvsa that's how I feel with ur friendgroup but I gotta say over some time they are not as bad as it seemed. 😙✌🏻

7-14

2
Reply

A💖

It just changes depending on who I’m with yk and their personality’s

7-12

2
Reply

Kiwikeels

@faith.c117 I love how this is both of us at different times

6-5

2
Reply

View more replies (1)

View more replies (1)

View more replies (1)

ANGIE

@koitoilyuu @oweennnv EVERY DAMN TIME

7-14

2
Reply

ona_4_10

@_simp0fmany_ me with you 😂

7-14

2
Reply

View more replies (1)

View more replies (1)

✨Hello!✨

me in a few words:

6-7

2
Reply

Recommended videos

Get TikTok App